cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder hacked? Can’t change password

WelshyJo
Joining in

Hi all. I have an old blueyonder account that I still use, it appears to have been hacked. Been getting verification codes for Facebook, Uber etc (to set up an Uber account)

I can’t change my password online, I called virgin media over a week ago, and they said they couldn’t change it for me either, so passed to the tech team who would call me. They haven’t called. 
Does anyone know a way I can change it myself rather than have to call them back again?

Thanks in advance 

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WelshyJo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear you're facing some complications with an email address. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some details and assist you further. Please respond to this when you can and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Do you work for Virgin Media?

Thanks,

Jo

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@WelshyJo wrote:

Hi Zach,

Do you work for Virgin Media?

Thanks,

Jo

VM forum team members (who are employees of VM) have the words 'Forum Team' under their name and the VM 'infinity' logo alongside the name. They are listed here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk

For matters relating to your specific account (which can't be displayed on the public forum pages) they will contact you via PM.

You should not provide personal/account info via PM to anyone other than a VM forum team member, as identified above.