Menu
Highlighted
Alantombs
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Billing pin

Hi I'm trying to log on to my account online but I'm being asked for a billing pin.

This has been sent to an old email address which I no longer have access to. When I click on forgotten pin nothing happens. How do I get a new billing pin. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing pin

@Alantombs wrote:

Hi I'm trying to log on to my account online but I'm being asked for a billing pin.

I have never been asked for a billing pin when I access my billing information by signing in to my Virgin Media Account using this page My Virgin Media Sign In Page

It just asks for my Primary VM email address and password.

That's for my Broadband Account BTW, I don't have a Virgin Mobile Account but I know that has a separate sign in system.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Alantombs
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can log on then to go any further it says I need to enter my billing pin which I don't have. 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Alantombs wrote:

I can log on then to go any further it says I need to enter my billing pin which I don't have. 

I have never had a billing pin and certainly never needed one to access my account so I cannot offer any more help. Your best bet is probably to wait until a member of the Forum Team (VM Employees) picks up this thread in a few days.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alantombs

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the forums.

The eBilling Pin is a legacy system which still crops up from time to time for some customers

For me to help with this I have sent a PM to you.

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alantombs

Just checking in to see if you still need support with this.

If so please pop back to my Pm sent last week on Thursday.

Kind regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos