Menu
annette2019
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BREACH EMAIL SECURITY

Dear all . My primary registered EMAIL Has been hacked by somone in Russia and i am geting a lot of mail much is from rejected servers and some from Companys . i have changed EMAIL password many times but i am not sending these emails there coming fronm users in Russia. i have asked virgin media to block or close this address they say its not possible as its the account Adrress we it is not the one Virgin use to contact me as i have changed that and the compromised AD is not used by me to send EMAIL. All i want is that address to be blocked . can anyone help please annette
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BREACH EMAIL SECURITY

Hi annette2019,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

I will private message you to get some details so I can help with this.

^Martin

Highlighted
shanematthews
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@annette2019 wrote:
Dear all . My primary registered EMAIL Has been hacked by somone in Russia and i am geting a lot of mail much is from rejected servers and some from Companys . i have changed EMAIL password many times but i am not sending these emails there coming fronm users in Russia. i have asked virgin media to block or close this address they say its not possible as its the account Adrress we it is not the one Virgin use to contact me as i have changed that and the compromised AD is not used by me to send EMAIL. All i want is that address to be blocked . can anyone help please annette

Nobody has to compromise your account to send emails pretending to be you, i could send emails pretending to be a certain orange pain in the backside if i wanted to, all they are doing is spoofing the return address so you get the bouncebacks

annette2019
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problem started  when they managed to convice 2 major compamies to change the account password and order goods

they posted me a copy of my granted request and orders  , i managed to block and close account ,

then i asked why they allowed a  a person with a name not on there books to to this they refused to comment

luckily they believed my details and stopped the account changes .the Name Used Was  IVAN    And email

ended  @  ??? .ru  so  and some links posted since were nasty websites .

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@annette2019 wrote:

then i asked why they allowed a  a person with a name not on there books to to this they refused to comment

Consider discussing this with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).

0 Kudos