Menu
d27s
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Automated Call

Hi,

I've just had an automated call from 0330 333 4193, didn't answer but heard "1 for yes, 2 for no" when listening to the voicemail. Seen mixed reviews on the number so am a little unsure. I am due installation on Friday for Virgin Broadband - is there anything I need to be doing?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Automated Call

Hi d27s, thanks for the message. This should be an automated message by us to confirm the appointment, Can you confirm if the installation went ahead or if this is now resolved? Chris 

0 Kudos
Vanessa_esc
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem, is 0330 333 4193 virgin media ? Should I reply to confirm the installation? I just don’t understand why I have to confirm anything if the appointment was already agreed. What happens if I don’t answer to this call? 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I believe it is part of VM's Covid precautions to check that it is safe for an engineer to enter the property.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi d27s, this will be the team confirming the appointment and if it is safe to do so, have we now attended. Chris

0 Kudos