Menu
Comberaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Adult content

Although I've been fairly happy with virgin tv, there is one element that frustrates me. Why do I have to use a pin to watch recorded programmes such as match of the day, 9 o'clock news, greatest showman and pretty much anything else recorded after 9pm. There is no adult content whatsoever. Sky and bt don't impose such restrictions. Is there a way around this?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Adult content

Yes.  Goto Home, help & settings, parental controls and set your preferred options.

shanematthews
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adult content

@Comberaw wrote:

Although I've been fairly happy with virgin tv, there is one element that frustrates me. Why do I have to use a pin to watch recorded programmes such as match of the day, 9 o'clock news, greatest showman and pretty much anything else recorded after 9pm. There is no adult content whatsoever. Sky and bt don't impose such restrictions. Is there a way around this?

They probably just took this as the default time because thats the time the watershed starts so they play it "safe" with the defaults

0 Kudos