cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 accounts on credit report

brannydeef1
Tuning in

Hi there,

Hope somebody from Virgin can help, I have recently moved house and set up my virgin media broadband and all is working fine. However now on my credit report, 2 accounts are showing, one of them is mine and legit the other is for a different address which isn't mine and is now actually in debt. 

I hope somebody on here can help investigate this or point me in the right direction. 

Many thanks,

Brandon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us @brannydeef1. I can see that you have been able to find the private message from Jodi_S.

She will be able to help you get this resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi brannydeef1,

Thanks for posting our community forums. Sorry to hear that you've discovered two accounts on your credit report. We can certainly investigate this for you and find out why you have two accounts in your name. 

I will pop you over a private message to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodie, 

I have attempted to message/ view my inbox and no new messages are appearing?

Hope you can help - I can leave my details here and delete it after if need be. 

Brandon  

brannydeef1
Tuning in

Hi there,

Hope somebody from Virgin can help, I have recently moved house and set up my virgin media broadband and all is working fine. However now on my credit report, 2 accounts are showing, one of them is mine and legit the other is for a different address which isn't mine and is now actually in debt. 

I hope somebody on here can help investigate this or point me in the right direction. 

Many thanks,

Brandon

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Messages are access via the purple envelope at the top right of the webpage. Them do not go into any email system.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks for coming back to us @brannydeef1. I can see that you have been able to find the private message from Jodi_S.

She will be able to help you get this resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi @brannydeef1,

Thank you for getting back to us about this matter via private message so that we could investigate matters fully. I'm glad that we've been able to reach an amicable resolution.

Please do feel free to reach back out to us on here if you need any assistance in the future.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!