Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: 08001836411 is this Virgin?

Hi gibbletts, 

Thanks for your post, and very sorry to hear the line was silent when contacting you.

If you have any further issues with this please let me know.

Many thanks,

ALEX-RM- Forum Team

0 Kudos
Saeran
Tuning in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Been spammed by this number over the last few days, with an individual with a heavy foreign accent. They give a brief bit of rubbish about me being a long standing customer etc., and then I get cut off.

How does Virgin Media think this is acceptable?

I will be moving from VM as soon as I can as Customer Service couldn't even be **bleep** to address a complaint that I raised on the 27th November with the resolution team - the CS is a joke with this company.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Saeran, 
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Saeran,

It's just a post to say we've not forgotten about you. 

If you still need some assistance, come back to me by replying to the Private message I sent previously. 

If things are resolved then no further action is needed. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos