cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

08000521251 persistent calls

NerinaInce
Joining in

I have to say that after being a customer for over 17 years, I still get annoying calls from Virgin Media, after they keep increasing prices, having black and white movies from the 1960's as a package.

Paying so much as an old customer, they only call customers to let me know that I could spend more, to receive ludicrous packages. My current one is rubbish and I am getting fed up of it.

Customer service is zero now. We should be able to receive a decent package for what we pay and the rising costs. 

They should stop calling me and offer me decent movies and channels for what I pay, There needs to be common sense here.

5 REPLIES 5

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Nerinalnce,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you are getting unwanted calls, you can update your marketing preferences on you online account. Have you tried this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ad4-c
Tuning in

Yes  i also am getting these calls as offering discount packages as I have been with them some years now , if the price goes up to much more maybe looking round for some one els ?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ad4-c, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the community.  

I am sorry to hear you are receiving unwanted calls from us. Have you advised the caller that you wish to be removed from the marketing list?

Thanks, 

Nat

Thank you for your reply.

We truly want to best help @ad4-c.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs