Menu
Biggdrew80
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

trying to speak with someone

how do you speak to someone? web chat is never available on website and calling has over hour wait every time I try. I have been sent out quick start pack with no splitter for broadband and tv, I would buy my own but been advised on a chat here that its not advised. 

Been trying for almost a week now to get a hold of someone and still no joy. I forgot how bad the customer service was with Virgin and was one the main reasons i got rid of the tv previously.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to speak with someone

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you try at 8am you normally get through pretty quickly, usually in around 10 minutes. 

0 Kudos
Biggdrew80
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, will try again in the morning but hopefully someone picks up on here.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

VM staff can take a few days to get here.

Keep trying to call in again today but be patient - I got through fine after a 20 minute wait a week or so ago around 1pm. They will be open till at least 8pm

You can also text them (but do both!) send details of your issue and include your account number to - 07533 051809 - responses are slower though

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Biggdrew80, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with the set up - not good to hear at all. I will send you over a private message so I can get some details off you 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All booked in for you mate - let me know how it goes 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos