Menu
Kenlit
Just joined
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

returning equipment

returning or attempting to return equipment  but have not received bags etc to return>

I hope this is not the same procedure  I had in cancelling my contract  nearly three hours  shunting on the phone really really  bad   If I had not been resolute and not gone to sleep on the phone I would still be waiting to cancel  so will you send me the bags etc to return   then adios

0 Kudos
Kenlit
Just joined
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: returning equipment

looks like they don't reply unless its suits them
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If your kit is old, they dont want it back they ask you to Recycle it. I think its only V6 boxes and Hub3's they want returned.
If it is those, you can drop them into you local VM high street store (get a receipt!).

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
timr77
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How do I get Virgin to accept that I have returned their  equipment? I spent 30 minutes talking to customer support about 2 weeks ago, and they still insist I must return the router. I have given them the receipt number, and was told that it was sorted out.

My account is in credit, but they won't release it.

Mind you, when I rang, they asked for the 11th character of my 9 character password.

I'll ring again, if I have to, but it's been a pretty bad experience so far.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Timr77,

Have you contacted the team for an update on this since your post?

If you've returned the equipment and have evidence of this including a receipt the charge should be removed from the account for you as soon as we have confirmation.

Although, it does take around 2 weeks for us to confirm the equipment has been returned and remove the charge from the account usually, so it may have updated by now.

If you haven't already contacted us regarding this since your post please let us know and we can go through security via private message and look into this for you.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
kkoci
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily

I didn;t know about this return equipment thing, the issue with me is, that I moved like 2 months ago, and I'm working outside London and it's really difficult for me to go to London again. grab the return kit, put the equipment in, and return it,

What I can do however is give you the landlord details so You can contact him?

I'm telling you this since I have received few messages regarding this from Virgin media, and I can;t seem to find a way to clarify this

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi kkoci

I can appreciate travelling to London is a bit of a pain for you 

What you can do is request returns equipment here 

Decide what address you would like this to be be sent to