cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reschedule delivery of Super Hub 3

NCDcreative
Tuning in

I was 'phoned yesterday and advised that Virgin wished to send me a replacement SuperHub. I agreed a date for the delivery, but now realise I will be out then and need to reschedule the delivery.

I have tried your 'Chat Bot' but that led me to Yodel, who of course do not have my delivery yet. So how do I rearange the delivery, or possibly speak to a human being?

4 REPLIES 4

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

does it show as an order on you VM account - if so you should be able to change it there afaik

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi Tony,

Yes it does, with an order ref. and an order date. It states that the self-install pack will be delivered between 8.00 and 18.00. Beneath, it states that if I want to change my order, I cannot do that online, but have to contact VM. That leads to the ‘Reschedule appointment’ tab, then to sign in again and back to the homepage. 

Ideally I would like to speak to a real person!

Hi NCDcreative, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that the current date isn't suitable. 

We will be able to get this done for you via the Community although I have been unable to locate your account. I will need to confirm some information with you in order for me to proceed with rescheduling things. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi NCDcreative,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad to hear that things are sorted for you now and you've been able to arrange another date for your delivery. 

If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to pop back to us here 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs