cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rerouting cable

watman1969
Joining in

Hi, 

We have a Cocker Spaniel, who delights in chewing things, he has already chewed through 2 hdmi cables. recently he chewed through our external cable, we logged a fault call and an engineer came out to fix, he rejoined the cable and repaired the external brown box. Looking at the cables now I think it would be best to get the cables rerouted, slightly higher up, on the outside of the house to prevent further chewing, had a look on the help section but can't really see a suitable option, could a member of VM staff advise?

Thanks in advance.

W

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Non-fault engineer callouts are a flat fee of £25 and can be booked by the same "I have a fault" avenue as you've used thus far.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Simple answer is to call the faults department and tell them what you want done.

Bear in mind that as this time the callout is not actually fault related but a request, it will come with a £25 charge.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Non-fault engineer callouts are a flat fee of £25 and can be booked by the same "I have a fault" avenue as you've used thus far.