cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement wall box

stebak47
Tuning in

I have a problem my wall box cover is off and wont go back on since this happened my internet keeps cutting out so needs replacing spent half hour on the phone and she was adamant i had to replace it myself even after saying to her that its in the contract not to touch it she refused to help but did do a wifi test and said a new router was needed and would be sent out that was meant to be delivered within a week its now over a month later cant get any help on the phone please can anyone help me thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

inside wall box have attached a photo thank you for the help 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this an inside box or the outside wall box?  A photo will help VM get the correct part to be fitted.

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

inside wall box have attached a photo thank you for the help 

9FE9E64B-664E-422F-A0AF-C7F7DE3C3759.jpeg

1231BCFA-AD07-4579-97F3-A92B84D84638.jpeg

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stebak47,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to see that your internal connection box is damaged! I'll be more than happy to have this looked into further and arrange for a technician appointment to have this repaired for you. I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stebak47
Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for damaged internal box issue – you can check and amend the date and time of your appointment via your online account.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•    The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•    The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.
If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Have replied privately Thank you for your help

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stebak47,

Thank you for coming back and letting me know that you're happy with the appointment time. 

Please keep the thread updated on how you're getting on and if you need any further help after your appointment.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stebak47

Thanks for the reply!

Please do keep us updated with how the visit goes 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Engineer Dan arrived early and had the new box /cables and a new router fitted all within 20minutes thank you for the help sorting this out.