cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quickstart not delivered

Kenty255
Joining in

Hi I ordered my quick start pack on the 17th June, received an email saying that it couldn't be delivered until 29th June and didn't come. I have no email/text card through the door so I know I didn't miss a delivery. I haven't even got a tracking number to find it. Can anyone help please. 

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kenty255

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to see you've not received this. I have done a system check and can see you've spoke to the team since posting - have you got this sorted? Let us know if you need further help.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi thanks for getting back. I spoke to someone through WhatsApps and they told me that someone had cancelled my order on 30th June but my delivery date was the 29th so why it wasn't sent to me I have no idea, I keep trying to rearrange as the staff member said but I'm having to use a friend's internet and it takes hours and hours for anyone to get back and by then I've had to leave. It's all become a nightmare. I placed my order on the 17th and I'm no closer to getting it. Do you know if I'm able to just cancel my account and just go somewhere else.

Sorry to hear of this issue @Kenty255, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and I'll seek to have this resolved for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn