cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems setting up hitron router

megantingey
Joining in

We have received our virgin hitron router but we are unable to plug it in to the wall socket as we don’t have a virgin box anywhere. We found this wire that looks like it could be the right thing but the ends of both wires don’t connect. The wall socket wires are cable con 3.9.

CD0908AA-4B96-46C4-ABDD-6D4FF532E47B.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly to say, this is a forum for Virgin Residential services. Hitron routers are only supplied to Virgin Business customers. The staff here also only operate on the Residential network provision. You will need to talk to Virgin Business to get the relevant callout to get you up & running.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly to say, this is a forum for Virgin Residential services. Hitron routers are only supplied to Virgin Business customers. The staff here also only operate on the Residential network provision. You will need to talk to Virgin Business to get the relevant callout to get you up & running.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks