cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

omnibox hanging off, exposed wires

Willow28
Joining in

Having regular issues with our network connection to Virgin, on a last call-out the engineer changed something in the wiring in the omnibox.  The omnibox was not put back, it was already hanging off and since then is now even more so.  I phoned and was told that an engineer would visit outside to put on a new omnibox and fix it, but obviously this was not done. We would like to know how we can arrange this as with all the exposed wires this could be contributing to our numerous problems with our Virgin connections which are unstable. We also have many squirrels and other outdoor animals that can eat through the wires. Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call 

Customer services on 0345 454 1111 or 150 if you have a VM landline.

They will arrange a technician to visit or wait a few days for a VM staff member to get to your post. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Willow28 

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team, we are so happy to have you on board. 

I am so sorry to see you are facing this issue with your Omnibox! Can I ask if you have been able to call us since this post to have this rectified or do you still require assistance.

Thank you.