Menu
waylander1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

no appointment listed

hi i signed up over the phone yesterday and when i logged into the user portal afterwards it showed my engineer apointment for the 19th but when i logged in today there is nothing listed in my orders is this normal?

i havnt recieved a welcome email or contract either although i didnt give my email during the sign up process and did it afterwards on the portal

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: no appointment listed

Hi I would expect that you should receive some sort of notification nearer the install date did you also provide your mobile number as when an engineer visit is scheduled that tends to be the contact via text.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
waylander1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yeh they have my mobile number, i took a sim as well as it worked out cheaper than my current vigin sim
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Waylander1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

It's great to hear that you've joined us, I bet you can't wait to get set up. 

I'm just checking to see if you've received anything since your post to confirm your install?

Let us know how things are going. 

:) 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
waylander1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

someone called me my address had been taken incorectly the first time so had to reschedual the appointment.

but the new order created a new account number so i cant use the email i gave to sign up to the web portal also noone ever picks up on 789 so i havnt been able to move my number, 150 answer instantly but because i have a virgin PAC they cant do anything with it

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Has the address been update correctly now?

When did you last contact 789? 

^Martin

0 Kudos