cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new customer signup before 13/06/2022 offer missing, no one to call to ask and nowhere to email

donna17
On our wavelength

Hi,

I'll be brief -  decided to go with the summer m500 fibre deal at £36 a month 18m contract &95 voucher and £34 cashback through quidco.

But the links no longer work (even though it's not the 13th yet) and the phoner number i have found is ring back tommorrow from 8 am - things is THEN it will be the 13th and i'd left it while this sunday so i'd have time to get it done ( and I have been for a while now )

Is it  just the mobile connection i'm on not letting me or is it normal for virgin to withdraw offers early andf i should just get on with finding another supplier rathert than keep looking for a way to sign up for this deal before midnight?

Any help, or even mick take if its funny appreciated

6 REPLIES 6

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @donna17 ,

thank you for reaching out to us here, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re having in getting connected.

I would like to see what I could do to help you with this and escalate this to one of our sales team. I will send you a private message for some details and see what can be done for you.

thank you once again.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

donna17
On our wavelength

Thankyou very much.

i have no idea how to recive or if i'm signed up sor private messaging but hopfully it'll be simple to do

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @donna17 

The following link explains all about using  PM's on the forums.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/pm 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

donna17
On our wavelength

Aww, thankyou - had i known how nice people were i'd of signed up just for a chat ages ago! (not really) - this is my first time on a message board since the days of bbs's (dont do social media) 

As it goes i got a link in my email for the pm and hit reply, nice and simple 

donna17
On our wavelength

Hi,

The link i was trying to use yesterday at home worked no problem this afternoon at work even though it's the 13th now.

So with a bit of luck i should be on virgin on thursday when the self connect pack thingie is due so we'll see how it goes (and if i get my voucher and cashback!!) 

Thankyou for all your help, much appreciated

Hey donna17 thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for confirming everything appears to be resolved. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R