cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Account Help!!!

ajkemble22
Joining in

so i have been with virgin for many years, but it was my mothers account. I have recently just moved to a new home, and have opted to start my own contract with virgin. i Picked the gig1 contract (no tv, no landline)

upon applying for the package and confirming an installation date after providing email, and bank account and sort code etc, i have received an email that stated my installation date has been confirmed. 

it says something along the lines of initial payment £97, monthly bill £62.

my question is when do i get an account number, and when are they requesting my payment method as, they have only asked for bank account number and sort code. 

i want to set up a my virgin account so i can easily manage my virgin account, something i found impossible when my mother was the account holder as she lost all ability o access the account.

im abit wary as it seemed to quick of a process to just apply for the gig1 and they have confirmed an installation date already, and have stated they will be emailing me a contract when i havent even provided my card details at this point.

so to summarise i need some light shed on the following points :

1.when will i receive an account number as there isn't one on the email. 

2. how has a contract been formulated without any sort of payment method mentioned? and when will the said payment method be discussed?

3.how do i even set up an virgin account that lets you track you accoutn, services, bills etc 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum

Sometimes the contract can take up to 24 hours to come through, along with your account number.

If you'd like I can take a look to see if the order has been processed yet?

Many thanks, 

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum

Sometimes the contract can take up to 24 hours to come through, along with your account number.

If you'd like I can take a look to see if the order has been processed yet?

Many thanks, 

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

thankyou ill wait 24 hours.

Z92
Trouble shooter

When you have provided your back account number and sort code that is your payment method, and you'll be emailed and told when they'll take the money. No card details are required.