cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need wiring into home

JoeNSR
Joining in

Hi Virgin i'm new to my properties. The ex-owner was Virgin user but they cut the wire from the outdoor brown box so I cannot connect my hubs now. Could you send engineering to install the wire please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HI JoeNSR, thanks for the reply and sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the cabling. I am glad to hear that this is now resolved and please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance. ^Chris 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like you need a manned engineer installation - the quickest way to book this is by calling.. 0345 4541111 or potentially the pre-install 0800 0521734 number.

Otherwise forum staff should pick this up in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JoeNSR,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, welcome both here and to Virgin Media, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you have spoken to us and arranged a technician, how are things now, are the services now connected?

Regards

Paul.

yes the technician visited my place and reconnected the wire now. All good, thanks!

HI JoeNSR, thanks for the reply and sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the cabling. I am glad to hear that this is now resolved and please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance. ^Chris