Menu
Kton7727
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

moving

hi all im new to this pollaver of taking my virgin package with me when I move house ----firstly they request to info on date of moving and both address  with in 30 day notice my problem is I don t have a date I have the addresse etc  but the move could happen in 2 weeks or months .so question is has anybody had this problem and does virgin some how got a get out answer like cancel the plan which will involve an early cancelation payment then open a new contract for 12 months et c -----all I want todo is move my virgin plan with me to new address which has virgin access  without incurring the early  leave contract payment

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: moving

would only incur the early disconnection fees if didn't take virginmedia services with you, do you know if the new property has been pre-wired for virginmedia?, since might be able to give them short notice and do a quick-start install, just moving the equipment over and plug in and good to go.

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
Kton7727
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: moving

thanks guys have all the info I need now
0 Kudos