cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missed appt to install faceplate

simonnj
Joining in

1st up, apologies for the lack of caps, my keyboard is knackered.

i had an appt on 27th august to install the faceplate for my tv service.  the engineer didnt turn up.  after many hours i was told that the appt would roll over to the saturday 28th august.  stayed in all day an yes, another no show.  again, many phone calls and live chats later i was promised an engineer would be out on bank holiday monday.  he did turn up but was unable to install the faceplate as he said there was an issue with the cable from the box to my flat.  

having waited to be contacted about this, i called and eventually was able to arrange an engineer for between 8 and 1 today.  guess what, another no show and i am now waiting for the team to contact me.

not even sure what my question is apart from what is there i can do.  no-one seems to care or take responsibility.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do these appointments show in your myVM online acount?

Is this a fresh install, or a chargeable no-fault appointment?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

the 27th august is on my online account as still outstanding, the one from today is on the app. neither show on the other.

was meant to be an install as this flat hasnt had virgin media before but it is in the building.  as there is a fault, it is now a no-fault non-chargeable visit apparently

Hi simonnj

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for this install issue - I shall PM you now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill