cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to join virgin

Matthew2022
Joining in

I registered interest with virgin media broad band about a month ago I've had a few emails since saying virgin will be coming to my area in the next months today I got an email saying virgin will be switched on in my area in a few days i don't understand this as i thought they had to dig to lay wires down I've seen no digging so I'm confused on when they say they are switching it on in next few days can someone help to inform me what is going on id love to join as virgin offer faster speeds?.

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Wait here for a VM person to comment.

Its possible that all the digging cable laying was done ages ago, and they are just connecting everything up at their end.

But does your (and other) property have a white/brown "omnibox" fitted on the outside wall with a co-ax cable feeding into it from the ground ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

No box on on the wall I'm so confused 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try the Pre-installation and delivery team on.. 0800 052 1734. See if they have any idea ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Matthew2022, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We are really happy to hear you would like to join us as we would love to have you and it sounds like things are moving in the right direction. 

With the email you have received, at the bottom it should advise that we will be in contact via email with more information shortly. With this being the case, our team will contact you directly with further details as soon as possible. 

Thank you, 

Nat