cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant stream disney+??

hallum113
Joining in

Hi all,

Ive just switched from sky to virgin, no tv box ect just purely broadband, i have disney+ on my samsung tv, and cant stream this on it? through wired/wireless any ideas ?

i can stream disney+ on my phone absolutely fine through wifi 

7 REPLIES 7

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you getting an  error message? 

Does you tube and iplayer stream on the TV? 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

hi, Thanks for the reply, yes youtube & netflix both work,

ive tried going through internet browser on the tv and it comes up with error code 83

on the app it just says we are having difficulty at this time

but i can stream absolutely fine on my phone through wifi ? its purely disney plus on the TV thats an issue

thanks 

Hi @hallum113. Thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to have to ask this, are you able to hotspot your phone (if on a fast enough mobile web) to test that it's only our network that the TV is having an issue with for Disney+?

Regards

Lee_R

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @hallum113 

I'm hoping this page helps

https://www.bestvpnfordisneyplus.com/blogs/how-to-fix-disney-plus-error-code-83/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Lee,

Not tried yet, will do later! Should be fine, I'm pretty sure its just the new box thats the issue, will get back to all when I try

Its strange, its only Disney plus and only on the TV.. works fine on my phone ect on WiFi through my box but just not on the TV but did when I was with sky 

Hi hallum113,

Thanks for coming back, did you manage to try this Via your Mobile Data as advised by Lee?

Regards

Paul.