cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hub 3 set up

Creaks6
Tuning in

Had broadband installed today and am unable to connect to the Virgin Connect app so I've connected to the hub online and ran a diagnostic which tells me the WiFi is poor. How do I correct the poor WiFi signal? Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cancellation period is within 14 days.

You say you have no internet, it is just your wifi or do the cabled connections not work either?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Creaks6 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with your Hub 3 Wi-Fi coverage, and that you are having issues with the connect app to support with these! If you could please run through the troubleshooting steps outlined here 👉 https://virg.in/wifisos and let us know how you get on? 

It may also be worth having a look into your advanced hub settings 👉 How to set up Virgin Media broadband | Virgin Media Help. Some users split their Wi-Fi bands to optimise coverage on specific devices. You can read a bit more about this on the community thread here 👉 Solved: How do i split wifi on superhub 3 - Virgin Media Community - 4770521
Let us know how you get on with these steps and we can offer further support if needed! Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 

Wishing you all the best 🌞

Molly

Nothing has worked and have a constant orange light on the hub. I’ve read I may need a new hub? What is my cancellation period please? Had no internet since it’s been installed last Wednesday 22/2/23 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cancellation period is within 14 days.

You say you have no internet, it is just your wifi or do the cabled connections not work either?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi I don’t have any cables connections I only use Wi-Fi and that is non existent. I think I’ll have to cancel.