Menu
agnieszka-ash
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

how to upgrade hub

Hi

i was told that we need new hub and thought i orgered one online but it had not arrived... just spent 2 hours on the phone to virgin and they have no record of me ordering it... after getting through to someone who was supposed to order it for me, they hang up on me! so irritating!!! is there a way of ordering it online again??? i followed instructions before and can't remember how i did it...

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to upgrade hub

Do you mean the "free" Hub3 replacement programme - see the link.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/hub-swap.html?buspart=uk_app_connect2_hubswap

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
agnieszka-ash
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi

thank you for this. it says that i cannot order online and have to call them. Absolutely livid! i looked into my history any see that they order was completed. no calling virgin again - already wasted 2 hours dealing with them today.

no idea why i'm still with them...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi agnieszka-ash, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear the call ended unexpectedly after holding for someone to help with your hub upgrade. We do appreciate the inconvenience & frustration this may have caused.

Please give us another try at your soonest convenience on 150/ 0345 454 1111 - I'm sure the teams will get it right for you this time.

Tom

0 Kudos