Menu
bjkozy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

free Hub 3

Good afternoon

i am at my wits end with the free hub 3 upgrade saga. last month i received an email saying i was eligible for a free hub3.0 upgrade. so i followed the link entered my details and selected my delivery date. so far so good. of the page it says that i would receive delivery.tracking instructions from yodel on the day of delivery.

so today is the delivery day and i have not received anything thus far. i attempted a live chaat but got nowhere as they claimed they couldnt find my order. therefore i called up customer services. there i was told that an error had occured on the system and that my order was not processed which is my yodel have not sent me any details. on top of that i was offered a new hub but had to change my plan to a higher one and pay an additional activation fee. i am outraged at the lack of communication and knowledge of some of the represantatives. no one has any idea of the keepup.virginmedia.com/hubupgrade page and since i have already claimed the hub with the details below:

Oops! Looks like you’ve already claimed your free upgrade to a Hub 3.

Check out your details below:

Name:

Address:

Mobile:

Email:

Delivery date:
02 November 2017

i do not know what to do now as i am unable to claim.

thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: free Hub 3

what hub do you have now - the free upgrade to the 3 is only for SH1 or earlier - if you have a 2 or 2ac best advice on here is keep it - they are better than the 3 at this moment 

if you do want a 3 give retentions a ring - you should not have to increase your package but you may be charged £20 to upgrade/activate it - thats for negotiation - you should only start a new contract if you upgrade your package but check

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
bjkozy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: free Hub 3

great advice. I did as you said and the guy wh answered the phone sorted it out within 5 minutes.

cheers

0 Kudos