Menu
jacrien27
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

faulty samsung TV remote

I recently downgraded from full house plan to Mixed plan which reduced my broadband from 200 to 100. Now I find the Samsung remote ( not virgin digital remote) will not switch PC on so source cannot be found to allow use of cable channels. I have been twice to the shop but they were unable to fix the problem, they did get things to work but only for five minutes. the only way to proceed is by using joy stick type button at back of PC but even this is unreliable. This may sound strange but believe me it is happening Both the remote and the TV sensor have been checked and found OK so where to next.  On the odd occasion the virgin mobile is working all channels are available but PC cannot be shut down or restarted after use.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: faulty samsung TV remote

Hi jacrien27, thanks for your post.

Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly - since you downgraded your VM package the source button for your Samsung TV has stopped working so you're unable to vchange the TV source to your PC? Have I got that right?

Tom_F

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i can't see why your samsung remote not working is in any way related to anything Virgin.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I think you should be taking to Samsung who have a superb back up system, unlike some I could mention.Regards Micky
0 Kudos