cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deadline for returning router

lubru
Tuning in

Hi VM, contract with you ended on the 26th June and I need to return the router to you. Please remind me of the deadline for returning it? 

Thanks, Lucia

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What Hub model was it. The only want Hub3/4/5's returning - SH1/2's can be recycled.

See this...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

thank you...I am not sure which model I have got but I have received the paid packaging for returning the router and been told that I should return it. I just need to be reminded of the deadline...is it one month after disconnection? or 2 months? not sure.... 

Hi lubru,

Typically it's around a month, however if charges are applied whilst we wait for the equipment to returned once received we would remove the charge.

If you're unsure what pieces of equipment we would need back you can check this link here

Alex_Rm

@Alex_RM wrote:

Hi lubru,

Typically it's around a month, however if charges are applied whilst we wait for the equipment to returned once received we would remove the charge.

If you're unsure what pieces of equipment we would need back you can check this link here

Alex_Rm

The link is bad.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The original link supplied by John in post 2  is correct

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali