cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

damage to street equipment (graffiti)

andys75
On our wavelength

damage to street equipment

I have sent a number of emails regarding this I will be submitting a report of a section 43 antisocial behaviour act 

Cabinet location peterborough PE4 6ST

You have 24 hours to remove or  I have emailed the magistrate court to arrange for myself to buy paint paint it myself and send you the bill . 3498959.0.full.jpeg3498959.1.full.jpeg

13 REPLIES 13

andys75
On our wavelength
Unfortunately I am unable to discuss that matter with you it doesn't happen that quick anyway an application has been sent to the court and is currently sitting in the system whatever the outcome is I will be enable to publish it

andys75
On our wavelength
Do you like to look into this more there's images how much proof do you need I'm doing a good thing so it doesn't bring the area down as you're probably aware I have submitted an application to the court paint this myself I may not use your colours you're also be sent an invoice. Enlli if you read the original post you would has seen the original post with all the details.

I have done my bit for the community it's now in your hand

andys75
On our wavelength
There is another report I need to do one of your boxes is making a loud buzzing noise sort this one out and then I'll give you the details I've done my bit for the community I don't understand why it is so difficult do you have the postcode you have what 3 words do you have images what more do you want would you like me to bring you tea and cakes for you they're painting it

Hello @andys75,

We responded to your original post on 23rd May to say we had reported the issue. Our networks team will now arrange for the required work to be completed as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of this.

Best,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules