Menu
condos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

customer service team problems

Since my botch job installation 6 days ago I have spoken to customer service team everyday trying to get an area manager from the installation team to contact me regarding a new installation and to look over the shoddy work that has been done already. so far nobody can sort it out. this company is so inept its unbelievable. on 1 occasion I spoke to a supervisor who said he has just spoken to the area manager and he will call me in an hour. 24 hours later I am still waiting to hear back. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service team problems

They never call you back
You are still within your 14 day period for cancelling the contract without penalty. I suggest you call to do that and see if it precipitates any action - if not just continue to cancel.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service team problems

Hello condos

I am saddened to hear what has happened regarding your install, I want to help get a complaint raised and have this investigated by our install complaints team.
If you want to do this let me know and we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos