cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection

shyself
Joining in

Hi I'm new, I joined via phone sale 6 days ago,explained i only had an old diamond cable box, yet currently wanted to move from Sky. Phone person stated yes yes it would connect etc etc. So the Virgin box arrived & no its not right, the connection is different. Now what? It has taken me all week to just get registered with my account. So far I am not impressed,I also am being charged £35 " installation fees" yet its not being installed. think I was misinformed on the phone,who knows if even the cables to the Diamond Cable box are intact! I know i have a cooling off period,I am close to cancelling, I have a week left to consider,yet I have spent this 1st week back n forth with Watsapp messages to get help. should i cancel guys,its not a good omen is it ?Any help appreciated ty

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some photos of the Diamond Cable setup might help. 

You might possibly need a coupler https://www.diy.com/departments/slx-f-type-satellite-cable-coupler/5028422001905_BQ.prd 

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shyself

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Quick start installation. If you do not have an white plate with a Virgin, NTL or Telewest logo, you could need an engineer to install you one. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley