Menu
Bryzza
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

connection

This isn't really the correct selection, but my problem surprisingly isn't mentioned. My internet connection is really slow, irrespective of what the speed trial said. I am experiencing really slow loading of pages when I attempt to access the internet via my browser. I have tried on 3 laptops and each have a similar issue.

I recently tried to access my router info by typing in 192.168.01 and nothing happened, all I got was a load of sites with various info not related to my problem. They all explained what to do, but not how to get onto the page I needed.

Does anyone know the secret of how to access. Device Connection Status etc.

I am ageing quickly when I attempt to access the internet..

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: connection

@Bryzza wrote:

This isn't really the correct selection, but my problem surprisingly isn't mentioned. My internet connection is really slow, irrespective of what the speed trial said. I am experiencing really slow loading of pages when I attempt to access the internet via my browser. I have tried on 3 laptops and each have a similar issue.

I recently tried to access my router info by typing in 192.168.01 and nothing happened, all I got was a load of sites with various info not related to my problem. They all explained what to do, but not how to get onto the page I needed.

Does anyone know the secret of how to access. Device Connection Status etc.

I am ageing quickly when I attempt to access the internet..

http://192.168.0.1 

0 Kudos