cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant access specific website - help not very techy!

Andromeda
Joining in

originally I had access to these sites no problem, I access these sites a lot for work, now I get:

www.convertcare.org

www.convertmuslimfoundation.org.uk 

This site can’t be reached

www.convertmuslimfoundation.org.uk took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I also cannot get the email attached to these accounts webmail.

I tried contacting customer support but they had no idea and even hung up on me 😔

set up: virgin media broadband hub with netgear orbi

I have tried with different devices and the only way I can access these sites is via 4G which is not all all workable as only my iphone has 4G

Would very much appreciate some insight.
3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andromeda
Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you haven't been able to access the above site and have had issues with your Emails also, I have tried to locate your details on our system however wasn't able to find you with the details we have for you, I did try the above website and was able to access it no problems at all.

It has been a few Days since your last post, how are things now, can you now access this, if you do need further help I will invite you into a private chat, so we can get some further information.

Regards

Paul.

Andromeda
Joining in

I have now changed my broadband set up and have the new HUB4 with VM but this hasn't helped with this issue.

Could it be that VM is blocking these sites because of missing security certs or something?

Really clutching at straws because this has been going on for months now 😳

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andromeda, thank you for getting back to us and confirming the steps you have tried so far. 

Sorry to hear this is still happening for you!

I have reached out to our Internet Security team to see if we can shed some light on this issue - I will be back in touch with an update as soon as we hear back from them. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

All the best. 

Molly