Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

broken box outside

The box cover outside my house which holds the virgin wires is damaged. A virgin engineer was only out 2 weeks ago to activate my broadband, I don't know why he didn't fix it then?

A tv engineer told me today I should get it seen to as the wires are exposed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: broken box outside

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone). Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits. Took just 20’ for me one midweek afternoon recently.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer.

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: broken box outside

Hi debbie1983, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that the OMNI box is damaged and we will need to get this replaced for you. Can you confirm if this is still the case or has since been resolved? I will send you a private message to get this looked into further for you. Chris 

0 Kudos