QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incompetent call centre agents

I spent the last two days trying to sign up for Virgin broadband and I've become increasingly frustrated at how shockingly bad the call centre agents are.The first two (non English speaking) I encountered via the online chat couldn't string together ...

Quietlee by Just joined
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Neighbour has severed my cable

My neighbour has cut through the cable serving my connection that has been located in his garden. A new wall was built years ago and the builders relocated the cable the other side of the wall and into the garden rather than in the channel in front o...

Psmiffy by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Super hub 3 red light

Hi,I am having a problem with the Superhub 3 that a lot of people have reported, solid red light; it is well ventilated and I have tried rebooting many times - taken out and put back all cables (solid red light returns).Not overly hot to touch but do...

Cable trip hazzard (from street)

Hello!I'm looking for help from an Engineer as the cable from the street has lifted, and kids that walk past our house keep tripping over it, pulling it up even further. Now the green trunking the cables in is poking in the air.....Is it possible to ...

Bozzy by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exposed cable on driveway

Hi there,The VM cable feeding my property has become exposed since it was installed a couple of years ago. It’s not damaged yet, but having seen similar posts on the forum, feels like it needs an engineering team to come out and sink it deeper and c...

IMG_1976.jpeg
jamesc77 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

How cable enters property

Recently had broadband installed. Have looked at how the cable enters the property and there is no 'drip loop', this gives me concerns as to when it rains, water could travel along the cable and into the property - potentially not noticeable immediat...

Ant9 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos