QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VM Socket help

 Hello, I was looking to sign up for VM broadband and TV in a house I have just bought - it says we are eligible for self install and the previous owners had VM. I was just wondering if this is my VM Wall Socket as I do not have anything similar to t...

IMG_2190.jpeg

Resolved! Upgrade to 1 Gig?

I have just opted for the £5 upgrade from M500 to 1 Gig.As a new Virgin Media customer I have only had my equipment for a few weeks, in the email it says I will be sent a hub5 box to self install.I'm now wondering if I actually need the new box as th...

NickP1968 by On our wavelength
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router hasn’t been delivered

On the 27/06/23 I purchased a router which was supposed to be delivered on the 30/06/23. Now it’s the 3/07/23 and it still hasn’t been delivered. Anyone else has an issue where it hasn’t been delivered. I’m also unable to create a myvirginmedia accou...

Resolved! Wall Socket Not Working

Hi I ordered a broadband only package and it said I was suitable for self-install, so I went ahead and purchased. The wall socket I have within my home does not appear to be working. I think I need an engineer for this as so far I have had the kit fo...

bbrind by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting flat connected

I’m looking at purchasing a flat (currently in the mortgage process) which doesn’t have very good internet options (under 30mpbs download), however I see that virgin media are in the same street as the property and provide gigabit as an option. I’m e...

RFT123 by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos