QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New customer but maybe not for long

I reveived my VM hub today.  I followed the quick start quide but could not get it working.  Following the 'my Virgin Wifi is not working' link returns the following "Looks like your services aren’t installed yet. This means we can’t check for any is...

Delayed installation - further info?

Hi, Just wanting to see if someone from VM can help provide further info please, as attempts elsewhere have been unsuccessful. We moved into our new house and had an engineer installation date for 24-06. This was postponed to 07-07, and upon logging ...

srt761 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Omnibox Cover needed

Hi  I have the same problem the cover on the brown omni box is cracked and broken leaving the cables exposed to the elements. Just needs a new cover fitting securely. Be very much appreciated Would it be possible to have this replaced please.  

Resolved! MyVM online account registration Problems

Just done a named change due to a death.  trying to register for my VM account online. go through the steps to register and told the account is already registered, so go and ask to reset password and it says email not linked to an account. can someon...

TheWitch by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ONT Terminal Query

HiI have just received a Hub 5 to replace my Hub 3 on a 500Mb to 1Gb upgrade, and the cables supplied are now push fit with compressible splines to hold the plug on the sockets for both the ONT and the Hub 5. Now fitting the new cable to the Hub 5 is...

ONT.jpg

Gone Away Form

Hello,Again, it’s impossible to reach a human being at Virgin Media and I have to write here.I am moving in to a new place this weekend. Current tenant is with Virgin Media so I thought it would just be easier to open an account. I placed an order bu...

steffier by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos