QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking to install Virgin - new build?

I moved into a new build site 7 years ago and enquired about virgin then. Apparently not available on my area. I have been with sky since. I went to check again today and website still says not in my area. Everywhere else in the town apart from the n...

Ryan117 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will Virgin be in my area?

hi all. I have spotted a house I'd like to rent (it's beautiful!) but it's in quite a rural area. The fastest speeds quoted for that address are under 70Mbps. We are a family of 4 and quite like gaming/streaming, so this wouldn't be fast enough. Is t...

Resolved! Red light on hub3 router.

We have had a hub 3 for a few years now but it's now showing a red light permanently at the front and the top of the unit gets hot. I have already: • Turned the power switch off on the back of the Hub• Ensured the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated...

Roboj0 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Wall Socket

I am getting a virgin media self installation kit delvered on Wednesday 9th August  as I was informed on Virgin Media site online.I could connect it in my house self install.I have not long moved in this new house and all the connections in the house...

Due respect to virgin media delays

Due respect to virgin media employees. my reconnection date again changed to 29-aug today :). It has been changing since 5-July. It’s really great of them  great commitment to support their customers rather than that it is better to cancel Freyr serv...

tejeshn by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media socket cable cut

Hello, I have received the installation kit this morning and when I was getting everything ready I realised that whoever was living in this house before my has cut the cable coming out of the virgin socket and I would need help to fix it.  

cutcable.jpg

Partial service (us only)

Hi, I had a phone call asking if I wanted to upgrade my package. Did so from 350m to 500m they told me to reset router after 10 mins of ending the conversation. All I have now is flashing green light and no internet. With sync failure.