QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Self installation kit

I have just ordered a self-installation kit for my student housing. I was supposed to receive it on 02/09, but I was sent another email saying that the delivery date has been pushed to 21/09. This means that we will have to stay 3 weeks without wifi,...

Ich1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New installation though new driveway

I’m getting a new permeable concrete and resin bound surface driveway fitted next week. I’ve just noticed that Virgin are starting to install cabling in our street. I’d rather they didn’t have to dig up an expensive brand new drive to get to the hous...

Change Cable Entry Point?

Hi all,I know that this costs £25 and I need to call Virgin but I cannot figure out what options I need to press to get through to someone, can anyone help or can a Virgin Media employee on the forums help me with the process?At the moment the cable ...

eazbak by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adapter

 Hi,I just moved house and these cables are coming out of the wall but only an open reach socket available in the property. I plugged in the router but cannot connect these cables to it. Can anyone recommend an adapter please? 

IMG_1630.jpeg IMG_1629.jpeg

Digging road for new install

We've previously had our application to have Virgin Broadband installed declined and our house marked as unavailable because the road directly outside our house is a single track and it (presumably) is too expensive to dig up the road and install the...

mrtrilby by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing offer

Hello !  I have submitted a request to switch my current package at [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed] Order reference : [MOD EDIT: Removed] I would like to change from that package MixitTV to MaxitTV before the offer is actually changed.  Also can I ...

M0x by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No wall socket?

Our virgin media broadband set up kit has just arrived. We are setting it up but are unsure how to connect it into the broadband. We thought this was the wall socket but the cable doesn't fit. Do we need someone to install one or do we need an adapte...

16934045499935806056233595601782.jpg