QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub 3 just not working

We recently got a Virgin Media Hub 3. We tried to set it up on Friday of last week. It supposedly has been 'set up' the lights showing correctly and it is possible to connect to the hub with devices. However, once connected to the Hub there is absolu...

evstok by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Register account

Hi, I have had broadband installed over the weekend, up and running but I cannot register my account, it says the password cannot be registered. Over the phone I was told that it would work as soon as the service is active but the problem is still th...

Delay disconnection date

Hi all, Can someone please help me from Virgin. I want my disconnection date to be updated to 6th October 2023. Live chat told me they updated it and would send confirmation but had a feeling this would not be updated. Upon checking and being promise...

Return kit

Hello, I apologise if this is the wrong forum but I wasn’t sure where this would be applicable. I recently moved out of my previous home and cancelled virgin broadband, now that I’m officially out virgin are requesting that I send back the kit. I do ...

Ash1407 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't start new broadband connection

I'm trying to start a new virgin connection in a new house.  The previous owners also used virgin and their broadband worked just fine until last Wednesday.  We moved in on Thursday and got the kit (Hub 3) on Friday.The box is installed and looks OK ...

sacambs by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband: 1 Gig Download Speed

I upgraded my broadband speed to 1 Gig in September 2022 and was provided with a new Hub 5. Using Ookla Speedtest on an ethernet connected device that has a 1 gig network interface, I get download speeds averaging between 250 and 350 Mbps and have ne...

SV0055 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning Old Router

Weve been with Virgin for YEARS. Finally got a new router which is amazing..all set up and running. At the time was told IF we needed to return the old router details would be in with the new router. NOTHING was mentioned in there and we had received...

STORM7 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Self Installation has not arrived

Hi Virgin Media Team,Hope you are well. I ordered my self installation kit in August to arrive for the 11th of September, however, I have not received the package and any confirmation of delivery. I am then unable to sign in to my account as I do not...

Cvaccaro by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos