QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stolen Cabinets.

I'm in the NG10 area (Area 30) and around a year ago all the metal cabinets were stolen leaving just cables sprouting out of the ground in the whole area. Are Virgin planning on replacing these cabinets? If so, when?

Ritch86 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Engineer needed

How do I arrange for an engineer to divert an external virgin cable so that building work can be carried. There doesn’t seem to be a way to do this on the VM website or on the phone ? Many thanks.

blewis11 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

super hub 5 self installation

Hello thereI'm currently waiting for the delivery of a super hub 5 upgrading from my hub 3 today - will I be able to self install straight away and when will my new pacage be activated. Also I have seen the earlier posts that you can't use your landl...

Instaliation dayes

Could do with help as I cannot get answer anywhere  virgin fibre has been installed to our estate, I signed up and was given a date of 6th November , that was then moved to 4th December nobody can answer me as to why ! But even so I recommended to a ...

mtagt56 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What to do when we move house?

I'm really worried after reading some of the horror stories here...we are moving house, we thought it was going to be further into the future but our buyer wants us to move early December - how will it work? We really can't be without our broadband, ...

brockett by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trial Hole

Good afternoon We have been contracted to carry out to trial holes to establish services, and in order to apply for permission with the local council, we need to ensure that you have no objections to the works. The location is: Opp 273-277 Park Lane,...

Emzijw by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media in my Area

Hi,Virgin is currently installing in my area and the website says it'll be available at my property soon. Does anyone know how long this usually takes or know if I can find out from anyone when the work is due to finish?Thanks

dm0806 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos