cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

area manager issue perth scotland

indie63
Joining in

moved in to new home 2nd september, was taking my existing package of 18 years with me, there was a wayleave issue which i had previously spoke to neighbours about before move, phoned vm few days before move to find out update regarding this as i was concerned about it, vm inform me all sorted good to go. On 3rd sept cable contractor turns up to do what vm term the cable pull, contractor comes back and says i have found an easier route for cable and job done 30 minutes off they go all installed to the box on outside of my house ready for vm installation engineer to do his bit.

Fast forward to 16th september, 3 failed appointments that vm fail to turn up or even tell you they are not turning up, i had to take 3 days unpaid leave to be at these appointments, approx 7 hours getting passed from pillar to post departments that nobody really wants to help resolve the issue they just want you off their hands, it turns out is the area manager that vetoed these installs as he seems not aware that cabling all done on 3rd september and that no wayleave required on anybodys property.

i have been awaiting a phone call from him since monday to discuss this non-problem he will not call me !!!! 

My family and i should be enjoying our new home, but with no telephone, tv, or broadband since we moved in on the 2nd, it has now become an all consuming issue for all of us, my daughter thinks she is being punished as we will not let her watch her favourite tv before bed...

can someone please please help with this as virgin media seem unable to resolve it

1 REPLY 1

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @indie63

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'm going to private message you to confirm some details, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs