Menu
Highlighted
Chrisintheboro5
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

amazon prime free for 12 month

i are supposed to get amazon prime free for 12 months received nothing from virgin to explain how to get it and rang customer services spent a hour on the phone with 3 different people still no answer to solve this mystery . as far as im concerned you should get this from the day you activate your equipment any ideas please 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: amazon prime free for 12 month

you shouldn't get offers like this until after your cooling off period. Otherwise people could sign up get the office codes then cancel and get free prime at no cost

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Chrisintheboro5
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

i have fully signed up and installed my equipment and signed a contract i just want to use amazon as stated in the package i signed for 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

but you can cancel the contact in the first 14 days so most offers that are external wait until after that time.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Chrisintheboro5
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

thankyou but i would like someone from virgin media to help me i have no intentions of cancelling but will if they dont get this sorted . i have signed my contract and they have not given me what was promised and wish to use it .

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You are on a public forum so most answers will be from long term customers who know how things work both technical and practical, who freely give their time to try to help others, if You choose to ignore what was correct information that's up to you, as a moderater will probably answer in 4 or 5 days and tell you the same thing.
0 Kudos
Chrisintheboro5
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help  virgin media should be able to answer questions when you call customer services and I wouldn’t have to come on here for advice . They were telling me to pay for it and get a refund which I did not do . I will wait and see what happens thanks again 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Chrisintheboro5, 

Thank you for your post. 

I would just like to start off by advising that you have chosen to post on the forums, our dedicated users will comment on your post, as that is the basis of this platform. They hold a lot of knowledge and provide accurate information. 

With just a quick search on our website, all information surrounding the deal can be found here; Here

Has it been 10 days since you was installed?

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Chrisintheboro5
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

no just a week 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Chrisintheboro5, 

Thanks for your patience with this, the advice you were given above is correct, we would need to wait 10 days after you subscribed before we can help in this case. Thank you for your continued patience, if you still don't receive the code after the 10 days is over please come back and we will have a look further. 

Kind regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos