cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel

Catherine7
Joining in

My telephone adapter was meant to be delivered on Saturday 26 March: I waited in all day and did not receive the promised two hour delivery slot notification from Yodel. When I contacted Virgin Media via the web chat, I was informed that because of an error the package "hadn't gone through" and delivery was rearranged for today, 29 March. I had a text this morning from Virgin Media notifying me that my kit was "on its way" but have heard nothing at all from Yodel or Virgin Media since, even though the "My Orders and Appointments" section of the My Virgin Media site suggests that delivery would take place between 8.00am and 6.00 pm.  The web chat link on the site is broken.

This is extremely disappointing, not least because the contract with my previous landline provider expired yesterday. I am currently bitterly regretting my decision to move to Virgin Media.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Catherine7

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums! It's great to have you on the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your delivery. 

I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you, I will send you a PM now so we can do so.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.