cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel woes aswell

Iaingamer
Tuning in

So have been upgraded to 1gig with boost offer and should have received the hub4 on Friday.

Of course, this is Yodel, so tracked package and Virgin has shipped on time and apparently  yodel delivery driver picked up 7.42 Friday morning but it’s now Sunday and no sign of it.

Tried using webchat several times on Saturday but it never works and ringing them is pointless as the automated system makes it impossible to get through to a person.

my service form Virgin has been excellent  but yodel, rubbish as ever.  I suspect Yodel are a cheaper delivery service for Virgin but they are so bad this must be impacting virgin brand.  

6 REPLIES 6

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Iaingamer

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you received this package as of yet?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi.  

No still haven’t received my router via Yode.  Their service is utterly useless.  Online chat never answers, you can’t speak to anyone when you ring and the tracking just says out for for delivery every day.  
Really not impressed. 

Thanks 

Iain

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Iaingamer

Please do not private message Staff unless invited in via the public post, this is an unsolicited private message and goes against our forum guidelines.

Have you received any notification from Yodel since?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Iangamer, 

I am so sorry to hear you had issues with your delivery. 

As frustrating as it is we are unable to do anything and in future, you need to reach to yodel please bear in mind that it is close to Xmas and they are busy.

I have managed to locate your account and can see equipment was activated was this your new hub?

Zoie

Thanks for coming back and yes finally received the hub. 
Yodel are utterly useless when it comes to delivery no matter what time of year and every time a company uses them I have an issue.  

I appreciate they may be cheap for Virgin to use but this doesn’t help your customer service and would recommend your procurement team moving to another supplier. 

Cheers

Iain

Hi Iaingamer

Thanks for coming back to us. Apologies again but glad you've received the hub. Is there anything further we can assist with?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill