cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel - non delivery of new Hub for 1Gig - come get it yourself???

AlistairS
On our wavelength

Sat in yesterday waiting on the delivery of the repalcement hub  sent out:

Spoiler

19/11/21

10:39

Your parcel is on the way but the driver has experienced a short delay. Please check back for updates

Checked back all day and night no updates.  Contacted them via the chat and got lied too.  Said it would be delivered Saturday.  Have just checked trcking again:

Spoiler
19/11/21
20:20
Please arrange to collect your parcel from our depot by using the Manage your parcel feature above

Translation " we can't be **bleep** delivering your parcel, come get it yourself" ???

Can you look into this for me please?

I am not travelling from Denny to Livingston because they can't be bothered
57 REPLIES 57

AlistairS
On our wavelength

Even after the decision on Friday still sending a demand letter for payment..

"and you need to take immediate action to avoid  your services being  restricted"

**bleep** I am no longer a customer.

More stuff to add to my reviews I guess

This was something I mean to post earlier after Friday's Conclusion.

Its not just Customer Service that don't have a clue it also includes their legal department.  VM put up a defence to my complaint prior to the adjudictor making her decision from a Paralegal

Spoiler
2. In their application, the Customer has outlined issues relating to:
- The poor broadband and customer service.
- The early disconnection fee charged.
Spoiler
Virgin Media relies on its terms and conditions that it does not guarantee a fault free
service. Therefore, whilst the Customer may have experienced some WIFI related
issues; Virgin Media will say that the customer has had the benefit of those services
under the provision of the contract with minimal disruption to those services.

Thus, it remains Virgin Media’s position that the service offered to the Customer is fit
for purpose and complaint with its terms and conditions which specifically state that
due to the nature of the internet, it cannot guarantee specific levels of performance for
internet access and that it cannot be liable for interruptions or other problems with the
services which are beyond its reasonable control.

There was never a complaint made about the speed of the broadband.  They said I need the router upgrade to get the new speed I didn't ask for it !

I got an empty letter of apology the day before the deadline (24th Feb)  stating that they would remove the ETF of £240 and send a £75 cheque within  21 working days as compensation.

Today I received a demand for payment dated 25th Feb.

CEDR have now raised a non complaince against them - **bleep** arsewholes

Hi Alistair, thank you for keeping us updated. 

Sincerest apologies that you have had further communications from us regarding equipment returns. 

I have updated all marketing preferences for you to prevent this from happening in future - this may take up to 30 days to fully process. Sincerest apologies if this happens again in the meantime. 

Please do let us know if there is anything further you need from us following the end of the investigation with CISAS. 

All the best. 

Molly

AlistairS
On our wavelength

Molly,

You have missed the point completely what this thread is about?

On Friday I got a letter from a debit collection agency dated 1st March demanding the payment of £240.

I sent emails on Thursday and Friday based on the following from the letter of appology

Spoiler
We trust this brings matters to a satisfactory close. However, if you have any further queries regarding
this matter then please don’t hesitate to contact us on ADR@vmclaims.co.uk.

No replies, no surprises!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AlistairS

I am sorry to hear about your experience. 

I would like to take a look from our side to get a better understanding of what has been happening. 

I am going to send you over a private message to confirm a few details and we can pick this up from there. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

@Natalie_L replied to your PM

Thank you for letting us know @AlistairS.

Our team will aim to get back to you via PM as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs