cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel did not deliver my hub!

NurulJannah17
Joining in

Hi, I ordered Virgin Media on 5th Oct and delivery was scheduled on 8th but i did not received anything..yodel update my tracking saying they missed delivery (eventhough i was home all day) and after follow up email, yodel tell me that they will reattempt delivery on the 13th. I purposely waited all day, to only getting status updated to delivered with no hub received! I checked with neighbours and all areas but it was nowhere to be seen. I complained to Yodel and they said they will investigate however on Friday they said that they cant retrieve the parcel and asked me to contact Virgin Media. I was told by Virgin Media customer service (through chat) to contact quickstart team, and I called them on Friday. The person was very not helpful at all and keep telling me to check with yodel, eventhough i told him that yodel asked me to contact Virgin Media as they cannot locate the parcel as well! However, after longggg discussion (around 40mins on phone), he told me that he ordered new delivery for me and will be arrived by tuesday (19th oct), however, once again i was being fooled with virgin media, the parcel did not come again. I am very frustrated and angry as i had to already pay for service that i can even use yet, and dont know whether i can use it or not considering it’s really difficult to receive the hub 🙄 and also very not helpful virgin media staff. I work from home now and really in need of the internet..can anyone had this kind of experience before and help me? If i could turn back time, I would not choose virgin media..its frustrating 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NurulJannah17

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the router delivery issue. 

I can see you've spoke to the team since posting who've arranged for an engineer visit to sort this out.

This can be tracked and/or altered in your online account 

Let us know how the visit goes.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill