cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel delivery

Tricia1981
Joining in

Good evening I was meant to receive my new hub on the 15th Dec. I got a text saying sorry it's been delayed. And I haven't heard anything since. Please can someone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MatthewS1993
Dialled in

You’ll need to give virgin a call regarding this sorry

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

MatthewS1993
Dialled in

You’ll need to give virgin a call regarding this sorry

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tricia1981

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your Yodel delivery, I am so sorry to hear that your new Hub has been delayed. Apologies for any disappointment this has caused.

Did you manage to give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 for an update on the delivery? Do you have a tracking number? If so, have you tried popping it in at https://www.yodel.co.uk/?

I hope you receive your new Hub very soon!

Best wishes,

Serena