cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel delivery - yeah right!

johnnyboyc_uk
On our wavelength

Supposed to be receiving a new hub last Saturday (6th November), didn't get any Yodelling whatsoever, and my tracking still says it's due for delivery last Saturday.  Now, unless I travel back in time, I don't think that deadline's going to be met.

Any Virgin reps on here like to help me out?  Order ref. is 19299402.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @johnnyboyc_uk

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, this issue with the order was sorted and feedback sent to the relevant team.

Do let us know how the new hub is and if you ever need us, please pop back and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi johnnyboyc_uk

Sorry this has not been when you posted 

What hub was it being delivered

Was it a swap for a faulty one or an upgrade 

Gareth_L

A hub 4 upgrade to support the gig1 service.

Hi @johnnyboyc_uk

Thanks for coming back to us.

Really sorry about the delay here with the hub. I'll send you a PM to sort this out.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @johnnyboyc_uk

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, this issue with the order was sorted and feedback sent to the relevant team.

Do let us know how the new hub is and if you ever need us, please pop back and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team